w.c.s. (Web Communication Service) is an online teleforms and consultation design software developed by Entr'ouvert. It is compatible with Liberty Alliance and enables administrative officers with no IT expertise to easily create online forms and even consultations (to get the opinion of a population on a given question). w.c.s. is published under the GNU GPL licence.
- Simple and carefully designed administration and public interfaces
- Compatible with Liberty Alliance, enabling interoperability with other e-government services using these protocols, in particular at the national level
- Easy designing of forms
- Easy designing of consultations of participatory democracy type
- Designing of complex forms (multiple pages, form import)
- Email notification system
- Back-office allowing quick exchanges between officers and citizens
- Respect of internet standards
- Ability to interact with business software packages via XML, CSV, and Excel format.
w.c.s. and Artesi
w.c.s. is referenced by ARTESI IDF in its teleservices resource kit.
Learn more on w.c.s. dedicated website