If you are looking for a complete, multiprotocol and free identity management platform, you have most probably found it. Authentic 2 guarantees a smooth and homogenized management of digital identities within your organization.
Authentic 2 is developed in Python and Django. Authentic 2 is under GNU AGPLv3 licence.
A single-sign-on system allows to minimize the number of required user interactions when accessing multiple web applications. This is a gain in ergonomics and security. Indeed, authentication centralization enables to focus on securing the authentication mechanisms on a central server, managing authentication.
We offer the Authentic 2 platform as the privileged federation technology deployment tool for both identity provider and federation proxy/gateway roles. Authentic 2 relies on the Lasso library.
For a demonstration of the Authentic 2 user interface, please visit Identity Hub
- SAML 2.0 identity provider
- CAS 1.0 and 2.0 identity provider
- OpenID 1.0 and 2.0 identity provider
- supports multiple standard authentication mechanisms:
- standards and single use passwords, OATH and Google-Authenticator,
- SSL/TLS certificates
- using a third party SAML 2.0 identity provider
- using an OpenID identity provider
- can work as a proxy to convert one protocol into an other one, for example OpenID to SAML 2.0
- supports LDAP v2 and v3 directories
SAML 2.0 Compliant
Authentic 2 implements SAML 2.0 by using Lasso library, which was certified compliant to SAML 2.0 in December 2006.
- Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commits : email@example.com
If Authentic 2 does not work as you expect, if you find a bug, or want to suggest some improvement, please submit your request on our bug tracking tool.